Cute idea for baby or bridal shower

Archive for Baby Shower and Baby Gift Ideas.

Moderators: Caboobie, crafterwannabe, krafteekaren, Craftsayings Users, Maintainer

Cute idea for baby or bridal shower

Postby PattyWV » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:41 pm

Date Posted: 11:36:03 03/03/08 Mon
Author: Frankie
Subject: Cute idea for baby or bridal shower

I went to a baby shower yesterday and the theme was "shower", like taking a bathing shower. There were shower curtains for table cloths. The napkin holders were shower curtain rings. The center pieces were tissue holders with flowers coming out of the opening. Our eating utensils were in the tooth brush holders. There were little candies in the soap dishes. There was a large laundry hamper filled with towels, washcloths, baby soap, baby lotion, etc. for baby. Then mommy-to-be sat on a shower stool with an over sized shower head over her. They had blue streamers coming out of the shower head to look like water. It was just the cutest thing. Our favors were a bottle of shower gel that had a cut out graphic of a baby in a diaper glued onto the front. The baby was holding a banner that was attached to his hand that said "Thanks for coming to my shower, here's something for yours". Wish I knew how to post pictures, it is adorable and so useful. The party was lots of fun and I think the "shower" theme was just so inventive. All the shower things were purchased at the dollar store, so it was not expensive. This theme would be so cute for a bridal shower too.
Frankie
PattyWV

Return to Baby Shower & Gift Archive Board