Baby Bath Gift Box

Archive for Baby Shower and Baby Gift Ideas.

Moderators: Caboobie, crafterwannabe, krafteekaren, Craftsayings Users, Maintainer

Baby Bath Gift Box

Postby angela » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:00 am

Date Posted: 02:07:05 03/07/08 Fri
Author: Sherron
Subject: Baby Bath Gift Box

http://www.pccrafter.com/newsletters/We ... t08v7.html

Re: Baby Bath Gift Box -- Amanda, 02:43:09 03/07/08 Fri [1]

I don't know if this matters or not but I thought that I would mention it just incase. I tried to check out this site and my computer would not let it. I got a security alert saying there was a problem with the website's security certificate. It showed there an identity of a remote computer connected with the site. Does anyone know what this means? Would it still be safe to proceed to the site? My computer gave me that option but I wasn't for sure what to do. I would like to see the site but not for sure about my computer. Anyway, I just thought that I would mention this in hopes that someone could explain it to me because I have never seen anything like it.

Re: Baby Bath Gift Box -- Sherron, 11:03:01 03/07/08 Fri [1]

Sorry that everyone is having problems with the site! I will do my best to explain the project.

The picture is of a box covered in scrapbook paper with some of the hugware used to embellish the front. The box is then filled with paper confetti. To complete the box, baby bath gifts such as baby powder, baby wash, baby lotion & oil ect., along with three little adorable bathtub toy frogs were included in the box.

The box set was then wrapped in a large clear cellophane bag and tied with a bow. Very cute, easy and inexpensive project!
angela

Return to Baby Shower & Gift Archive Board