Book Baby Shower Idea

Archive for Baby Shower and Baby Gift Ideas.

Moderators: Caboobie, crafterwannabe, krafteekaren, Craftsayings Users, Maintainer

Book Baby Shower Idea

Postby Alma » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:52 pm

Date Posted: 19:39:11 04/29/12 Sun
Author: Nancy
Subject: Books for baby shower

We are having a baby shower for my DDL. An idea was to have everyone bring a book for baby. We were thinking of having a tree and some how hook the books to the tree branches. Any thoughts on how to do this? I was thinking of sewing various sizes of sheer bags to place the books in. I really am lost for ideas. The reason for the tree is it fits the theme (tweet baby) and we would consider it the tree of knowledge. Thank you for any ideas you have.

Replies:

[> Re: Books for baby shower -- Nannykaren, 00:34:06 04/30/12 Mon [1]

I'll try to explain this as good as I can. Can you tie ribbon around the middle of the book when the book is opened ( sort of like a bookmarker )then put a hook on the tree limb and attach the book with the ribbon?

[> Re: Books for baby shower -- Annie~B, 08:36:31 04/30/12 Mon [1]

Could you take a picture of each book; print and laminate it, and tie that to the tree? You could probably find most of the books by googling the title, and print the pics you find. They would be light to tie onto the tree, and little keep-sakes for Mom too. You could put the actual books in a nice basket?

[> Re: Books for baby shower -- Nancy, 18:46:37 04/30/12 Mon [1]

Thank you for taking the time to give me your ideas. Will practice the ribbon idea.
Alma

Return to Baby Shower & Gift Archive Board