New Crafts Instruction Board

Put the instructions for your crafts here. You can add your pic right here or link to it.

Moderators: PattyWV, Caboobie, angela, crafterwannabe, vheyovs50i, Wilma, krafteekaren, Craftsayings Users, Maintainer

New Crafts Instruction Board

Postby shirleyt » Sun Jan 11, 2004 11:18 pm

Hi Everyone, We've had so many beautiful pictures posted from swaps and in the picture album. Now I hope we can get instructions too!

Anyone is welcome and encouraged to post instructions for their projects here. You can post the picture right here with the instructions using the Img button above or post a link to where we can see it. Please be sure to title each post appropriately in the Subject Line so crafters won't have trouble finding it a second time.

If any problems you can e-mail me and I'll try to help.

Thanks a bunch!!!

Shirley
shirleyt@craftsayings.com
[/img]
shirleyt
Site Admin

Postby shirleyt » Sun Jan 18, 2004 4:54 am

Just a reminder.... Please do not post anything copyrighted... such as posting someone else's picture and word for word instructions from another site. Also copyrighted patterns cannot be posted.

IMHO I think we can post the directions (in our own words) for swaps and things we have made. If anyone feels contrary please let me know. If ever in doubt about something in particular please ask on the voy board at www.voy.com/100606/ and we'll discuss it.

If anyone ever sees anything that they feel infringes on a copyright please let me know.

Thanks!
Shirley
shirleyt
Site Admin

Return to Instruction Board