Instructions: Posting pictures on Voy

Put the instructions for your crafts here. You can add your pic right here or link to it.

Moderators: PattyWV, Caboobie, angela, crafterwannabe, vheyovs50i, Wilma, krafteekaren, Craftsayings Users, Maintainer

Instructions: Posting pictures on Voy

Postby krafteekaren » Mon Jul 26, 2004 3:39 am

To post pictures on the Craftsayings Board on Voy. is rather easy if you follow these easy steps.
1. Go to Photobucket.com and register with your name and password, it is free even though they would like a donation.
2. After you register you will receive an email, you will need to go the link that is in the email. Make sure that you save this email incase you forget your password.
3. Then you put in your password and you can start sending Photobucket your pictures. Towards the right side of the window you will see 3 boxes with the word Browse after each, click on the first one and go to where you pictures are on your computer. Click Open. If you have more than one picture, you can add additional pictures by clicking Browse in the next box, etc.
4. Then click on Upload back on the Photobucket site...it takes a little bit for your picture(s) to go from your computer to Photobucket and then back again to your computer.
5. Once it comes back there are 4 different buttons at the top....Move...Edit...Share...Delete. If you want to make your picture smaller then you would hit Edit, once you make it smaller according to the website you can't make it bigger.
6. Under your picture you will see 4 windows: Share Email & IM....Direct Link....HTML Tag....Img Code. If you post a picture on the Voy Craftsayings Board ...you need to use the HTML Tag....just hit it which will highlight it, copy it and paste it into your post on Voy.

It is as simple as that....Photbucket saves all of your pictures for you in your own folder. If you have any questions or don't understand, please email me and I'll walk you through it.
krafteekaren

Return to Instruction Board