Wash Cloth Dress Up Set

Put the instructions for your crafts here. You can add your pic right here or link to it.

Moderators: PattyWV, Caboobie, angela, crafterwannabe, vheyovs50i, Wilma, krafteekaren, Craftsayings Users, Maintainer

Wash Cloth Dress Up Set

Postby shirleyt » Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:10 am

Linda in Ohio now Georgia sent me a picture and directions to another cute project! Absolutely adorable!!! Thanks Linda!

http://craftsayings.com/projects/small_ ... cloths.jpg

This is my washcloth outfits set. Each outfit takes 3 washcloths...a total of 6 to make the complete set. Hubby made the little wire hangers for me. Just decorate with ribbon, lace or eyelet, buttons, beads and ribbon roses. These are all glued together with hot glue. They are for decorative purposes only.

Directions:
Arms: Fold one washcloth in half, then in half again. Glue.
Pants: Fold edges over an inch, then fold them to center. Glue down.
Skirt: Fold washcloth over not quite half way, and hand gather the folded area, glue inside blouse.
Shirt/blouse: Fold washcloth in half with fold at the top. Bring sides to center overlapping slightly. Insert pants or skirt inside the shirt/blouse, glueing in place, then fold down "collar" area and glue. Insert and glue hanger. Glue shirt/blouse shut.
Glue "arms" behind top of shirt/blouse.
Use the picture as a guide to decorating.
shirleyt
Site Admin

Postby Linda Ohio now GA » Sat Feb 21, 2004 5:15 am

I guess you can tell from the picture, that my bathroom is done is burgundy, pink (dusty rose) and white. LOL
Linda Ohio now GA

Postby MIEL » Thu Feb 26, 2004 1:22 am

I think there so cute my daughters birthday is coming up, I think I'll make her a set. :lol:
MIEL

Return to Instruction Board