Printable:It's important to have a twinkle in your wrinkle

An Archive of all types of Sayings.

Moderators: Caboobie, crafterwannabe, krafteekaren, Craftsayings Users, Maintainer

Printable:It's important to have a twinkle in your wrinkle

Postby crafterwannabe » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:56 pm

Date Posted: 18:30:23 03/30/11 Wed
Author: fay in Australia
Subject: It's important to have a twinkle in your wrinkle " + graphic

Does anyone have a suggestion for a graphic please to go with the saying " It's important to have a twinkle in your wrinkle"
presumably someone or something smiling or laughing or generally looking happy
Fay

Replies:
[> Re: It's important to have a twinkle in your wrinkle " + graphic -- Marie H., 18:47:05 03/30/11 Wed [1]

Just off the top of my head.. maybe an elderly cartoon lady smiling or one of those sharpe (sp?) wrinkle dogs?

[> Re: It's important to have a twinkle in your wrinkle " + graphic -- Fay in Australia, 03:09:21 03/31/11 Thu [1]

Thank you for your suggestions
Fay

[> Re: It's important to have a twinkle in your wrinkle " + graphic -- Linda Ohio now GA, 11:15:21 03/31/11 Thu [1]

Fay, email me. I have a wrinkled old lady graphic you might want.

Check out the images here for the dog:
http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&gbv= ... rinkled+do

[> Re: It's important to have a twinkle in your wrinkle " + graphic -- Fay in Australia, 16:17:40 03/31/11 Thu [1]

Thank you Linda

[> Re: It's important to have a twinkle in your wrinkle " + graphic -- Lorraine, 09:31:22 04/01/11 Fri [1]

Printable with Saying
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/ ... ldLady.jpg

[> Re: It's important to have a twinkle in your wrinkle " + graphic -- Linda Ohio now GA, 22:33:42 04/01/11 Fri [1]

Lorraine, I am sitting here laughing because that is the exact graphic I was going to send to Fay. Your picture is perfect and I hope Fay sees it.

[> Re: It's important to have a twinkle in your wrinkle " + graphic -- Fay in Australia, 05:58:48 04/02/11 Sat [1]

Thank you ladies,sounds like a popular choice
Fay
crafterwannabe

Return to Sayings Archive Board