Printable Fall Saying

An Archive of all types of Sayings.

Moderators: Caboobie, crafterwannabe, krafteekaren, Craftsayings Users, Maintainer

Printable Fall Saying

Postby crafterwannabe » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:45 am

Date Posted: 13:12:01 09/06/12 Thu
Author: Doreen
Subject: A Framed Quote for you from Thursday's quotes...

This quote was posted today by Joann on Quote for Thursday, I really liked it and found a pic to go with it, hope you enjoy this framed tile...I also posted it on my Whimsical Blog...thanks Joann!

Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn.
~Elizabeth Lawrence

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Vg3f0jNNV6c/U ... saying.jpg

Replies:
[> Re: A Framed Quote for you from Thursday's quotes... -- Joann, 15:52:23 09/06/12 Thu [1]

Hi Doreen~
You're Quite Welcome!

That's just "Beautiful!" As they say a picture is worth a 1000 words and the picture you chose surely makes me want to go back in time! As a small girl our house sat next to the woods on the side and I would sit on the side porch and just daydream when the leaves were turning in the Fall.

Thanks for the memories....Hugs~ Joann

[> Re: A Framed Quote for you from Thursday's quotes... -- Doreen, 15:57:25 09/06/12 Thu [1]

You're welcome Joann, glad this brought back some happy memories. Thanks for sharing : )
Hugs,
Doreen

[> Re: A Framed Quote for you from Thursday's quotes... -- * Crafty Sue *, 15:57:31 09/06/12 Thu [1]

Beautiful Doreen!
Sue.

[> Re: A Framed Quote for you from Thursday's quotes... -- Doreen, 16:51:42 09/06/12 Thu [1]

Glad you liked it : )

[> Re: A Framed Quote for you from Thursday's quotes... -- Jan E, 17:58:04 09/10/12 Mon [1]

Thanks for sharing. Ja E
crafterwannabe

Return to Sayings Archive Board