Photo of Jacket for Toddler - Not in English

Archives of Crochet Patterns, Projects and Links.

Moderators: Caboobie, crafterwannabe, krafteekaren, Craftsayings Users, Maintainer

Photo of Jacket for Toddler - Not in English

Postby crafterwannabe » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:44 pm

Date Posted: 04:12:45 11/20/15 Fri
Author: carolg
Subject: Could use someone's help

I was wondering if anyone on here could help me out with this. I do not crochet or knit but was wondering if anyone knows how to translate this pattern into English for me. I am having a terrible time finding out anything about this sweater and I think it is adorable. Would love to find someone to make it for me. I don't even know where you find the yarn for something like this. Any help is appreciated. http://domihobby.ru/278-koftochka-kovrik.html

Replies:
[> Re: Could use someone's help -- JoyinMT, 09:14:54 11/20/15 Fri [1]

Try this! The pictures didn't come along - but with these directions, maybe SOMEBODY could help do make this! Good luck! Joy

Easy simple jacket "mouse pad" crochet for girls 3-4 years.

Materials: For 150 g of fine yarn (80% acrylic, 20% viscose) of white, grey and beige colors. HOOK No. 5.

Backrest and shelves: 1 scheme. Fantasy pattern: 2 scheme. Finish: 3 schema. Flower: 4 schema. Knitting density: 10 cm = 15 p.

Description of knitting sweaters:

Note: thread knit 2 addition.

Backrest and shelves: Knit in one piece. Grey thread perform the initial ring and knit 1 scheme, alternating the colors of yarn trail. : * 2 b. thread 2 b. grey thread beige 2 b. thread white *, repeat from * to * until the end of the work. In the 9-m r. perform armholes according to diagram 1. Continue 1 schema to 12-th r. Continue to knit the trail. read: 13-th r.: FLOSS gray all art. s/n; 14-th: 3 p. lifting, 1 tbsp. s/n from Conn. century, * p. 1, skip 1 SP, 2 tbsp. s/n of 1 p *, repeat from * to * to end, r., p. 1, Conn. calendar; 15-th r.: thread beige all art. s/n; 16-th: 3 p. lifting, 1 tbsp. s/n from Conn. century, * skip 2 STS, 1 tbsp. s/n of 1 p *, repeat from * to * until the end of r., Conn. Church. Thread white run finishing on the diagram 3 and finish the knitting.

Sleeves: knit white on Thread 36 p. projm pattern on the diagram 2, alternating 2 b. thread 2 b. white thread beige and grey thread twice before the end of the work. At an altitude of about 24 cm thread white tie finish 3 schema and finish knitting.

Assembly: Thread beige tie flower 4 schema. Thread white link chain of v. p. and sew it on the right shelf, forming the curtain eyelet. On the left shelf sew flower as buttons. Moisten the finished product and allow it to dry.

Diagram of knitting sweaters:

[> Re: Could use someone's help -- Ricki, 23:35:13 11/28/15 Sat [1]

Has anyone seen this pattern for knitting? I have never seen this style before.
TIA
crafterwannabe

Return to Crochet Archive Board