Idea/Picture: Salvation Cross (Plastic Canvas)

Archives for Plastic Canvas Projects, Ideas and Links.

Moderators: Caboobie, crafterwannabe, krafteekaren, Craftsayings Users, Maintainer

Idea/Picture: Salvation Cross (Plastic Canvas)

Postby crafterwannabe » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:34 am

Date Posted: 02:15:30 10/27/10 Wed
Author: Sherron
Subject: Salvation Crosses

Picture only. No directions.

http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name ... id=1758210

Replies:
[> Re: Salvation Crosses -- jazz, 05:49:45 10/27/10 Wed [1]

Cute idea; could use them like 'Cross in my pocket'. TYFS - (((hugs)))

[> Re: Salvation Crosses -- sally sue, 09:51:40 10/27/10 Wed [1]

its funny i just got one at church last night for a pattern from a lady an its 21 lines tall and16 across top 4 rows are green the two sides are 4 rows of gold the middle are 6 rows white then down under it is 5 rows of red and then black at the bottom4 rows dont know what the saying is but colors are didderent than the post green gold white red black and the outline is white for the sides if this helps this came from baptish

[> Re: Salvation Crosses -- sally sue, 09:53:21 10/27/10 Wed [1]

its funny i just got one at church last night for a pattern from a lady an its 21 lines tall and 16 across top 4 rows are green the two sides are 4 rows of gold the middle are 6 rows white then down under it is 5 rows of red and then black at the bottom 4 rows dont know what the saying is but colors are different than the post green gold white red black and the outline is white for the sides if this helps this came from Baptist church

[> Re: Salvation Crosses -- kakeladee, 14:32:25 11/01/10 Mon [1]

I have been making salvation crosses for a while now. I have turned them into book marks. I started making them because I remember the salvation story told to me in Sunday school as a child using constuction paper made into a little book and the the sunday school teacher explained the colors of the pages. So I thought these little cross book marks were a great way to witness. I enjpy making them.
kakeladee
crafterwannabe

Postby crafterwannabe » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:54 am

Date Posted: 07:44:02 11/18/10 Thu
Author: Norma
Subject: Looking fcor P C Resurrection Cross...........

I know the 6 colors but can't find where to place each color. I tried to search for it in the Archives without luck. Thanks Norma

Replies:
[> Re: Looking fcor P C Resserection Cross........... -- Norma, 08:35:22 11/18/10 Thu [1]

I apologize as it is called a Salvation Cross. I found that I have saved it. Sorry about that. Norma

[> Re: Looking fcor P C Resserection Cross........... -- Shirttails, 08:57:36 11/18/10 Thu [1]

I hope this is what you are looking for. If not, maybe you could use this one.
http://www.zibbet.com/SuzanneMedrano/ar ... rkId=28115

[> Re: Looking fcor P C Resserection Cross........... -- sallysue, 09:06:45 11/18/10 Thu [1]

I did mine, 5 row of black on bottom,6 row of red 6 of white,3 rows of green, right side gold and left blue

[> Re: Looking fcor P C Resserection Cross........... -- Norma, 16:01:46 11/18/10 Thu [1]

Thank you Shirttails, got it. Sallysue that is interesting also.... thanks for sharing that. I plan to make these as little Christmas Bookmarks. Just a little something for everyone who wants one. Norma
crafterwannabe

Re: Idea/Picture: Salvation Cross (Plastic Canvas)

Postby crafterwannabe » Tue May 13, 2014 2:19 am

Date Posted: 18:16:01 02/17/14 Mon
Author: karen (va)
Subject: salvation cross in plastic canvas

does anyone have the pattern in plastic canvas for the salvation cross? It has the black,red,white,blue,green and yellow yarn. it is approximately 2.75x2 inches. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me measure off the plastic canvas

Replies:
[> Re: salvation cross in plastic canvas -- crafterwannabe, 19:31:48 02/17/14 Mon [1]

Hope somebody comes along who is familiar with making the cross. Meanwhile, here's an archived post. Sally Sue tells how many lines down and across so maybe that will give you enough to try one.
Note: Link deleted since it referred back to this thread (see Sally Sue's post above).

[> Re: salvation cross in plastic canvas -- shilo, 19:34:05 02/17/14 Mon [1]

here's a cross pattern that will work for the salvation cross. Plus I found one that a lady is selling on e bay. I think this will work...
http://www.crochetnmore.com/plasticcanv ... kmark.html
crafterwannabe

Return to Plastic Canvas Archive Board