Link: Plastic Canvas Tooth Fairy Pouch Pattern (To Purchase)

Archives for Plastic Canvas Projects, Ideas and Links.

Moderators: Caboobie, crafterwannabe, krafteekaren, Craftsayings Users, Maintainer

Link: Plastic Canvas Tooth Fairy Pouch Pattern (To Purchase)

Postby angela » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:35 am

Date Posted: 09:35:35 09/24/10 Fri
Author: Janet_KS
Subject: Looking for poem for tooth fairy pouches

Hi y'all
I'm making tooth fairy pouches from plastic canvas and I could swear someone here had come up with a cute little poem for them, but I can't find it in the archives. I'm thinking it may go back two or three years ago. Can anyone help?

Here's what I'm making http://www.leisureartslibrary.com/cart/ ... 6p1764.htm

Thanks,
Janet

Re: Looking for poem for tooth fairy pouches -- mared, 10:31:42 09/27/10 Mon [1]

Janet, I too hope that you will receive a reply because I am trying to make some tooth fairy pouches for a craft boutique I will be participating in this November. Mine are made from wool and are shaped like a tooth with a cute little face embroidered on. I would like to have a poem too and recall seeing some here. I was going to try the archives but since you seemed to have already gone that route, I hope someone will read this and give us both some help! Good luck!

Re: Looking for poem for tooth fairy pouches -- crafterwannabe, 13:20:50 09/27/10 Mon [1]

Hope you can find something here. The archive board sometimes messes up the registered trademarks on poems and turns them into squares. I fixed some of them but then it wouldn't let me continue - maybe I'll get back in before you check back.
http://www.craftsayings.com/forum/viewt ... =8340#8340

Re: Looking for poem for tooth fairy pouches -- Janet_KS, 15:01:03 09/27/10 Mon [1]

That's it -- thanks crafterwannabe!! Gee, I thought it had just been two or three years ago, but I now see that the thread is from 2004-2005...my how time flys when we're having fun!! I think I need a training session on searching the archives -- rarely am I able to find what I'm looking for when others seem to locate things easily. Anyway, thanks again -- I really appreciate it!!
Janet

Re: Looking for poem for tooth fairy pouches -- crafterwannabe, 15:51:16 09/27/10 Mon [1]

You're welcome, Janet. The secret to finding things in the archives is to click on Search. When you do, type in a couple of key words but you MUST use the word "AND" in between key words. In this case, I searched for TOOTH AND FAIRY AND POEMS. Another tip if searching even for a single poem is to use the plural POEMS because for some reason the search engine doesn't recognize the word poem. Glad you found what you wanted! I know what you mean by time flying...
angela

Return to Plastic Canvas Archive Board