Make a Chicken Wire & Moss Cornucopia (Video)

This is an archive of all the neat Thanksgiving Ideas from our main board.

Moderators: Caboobie, crafterwannabe, krafteekaren, Craftsayings Users, Maintainer

Make a Chicken Wire & Moss Cornucopia (Video)

Postby crafterwannabe » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:42 pm

Date Posted: 09:41:09 10/21/14 Tue
Author: luci ritchie
Subject: How to - Cornucopia with chicken wire & moss - Video -

I bought the chicken wire and the moss, grew the gourds and pumpkins and our Thanksgiving has come and gone and I made .... ? :)
It sure is a cute idea though.
It's a Video from youtube with P.A.Smith.
http://homes-n-gardens.com/garden-gifts/cornucopia.html

Replies:
[> Re: How to - Cornucopia with chicken wire & moss - Video - -- Blazer(Darlene P.), 17:27:40 10/21/14 Tue [1]

Thanks Luci that is really pretty!

[> Re: How to - Cornucopia with chicken wire & moss - Video - -- luci ritchie, 08:05:25 10/22/14 Wed [1]

Hi Darlene!
Nice to see you!
You are welcome! :)

I didn't do this one, but Allen did a stocking using the same method.
If the Masons are finished with my house before Christmas, I might just do the stocking.

I think he traced the stocking outline on chicken wire - attached the two halves together.
Turn down the top opening and covered the whole thing with moss.
I can't remember if he used fresh greenery and flowers or just used silk flowers.

I will be using mine outdoors so fake stuff has to do. :)

[> Re: How to - Cornucopia with chicken wire & moss - Video - -- taerie, 22:12:21 10/29/15 Thu [1]

This is so cute. Love the idea. Guess I will have to take a trip to the feed store and get some chicken wire.

[> [> Re: How to - Cornucopia with chicken wire & moss - Video - -- ritchiel, 08:08:25 11/02/15 Mon [1]

Hi Taerie!
I bought my chicken wire from the $Store where I live - if you can't find any at the feed store.
Smaller roll etc.
crafterwannabe

Return to Thanksgiving Archive Board