Caravan/RV Holidays/Vacations

This is an archive of all the neat poems that has been written from our wonderful poets on our main board.

Moderators: Caboobie, crafterwannabe, krafteekaren, Craftsayings Users, Maintainer

Caravan/RV Holidays/Vacations

Postby crafterwannabe » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:35 pm

Date Posted: 23:42:22 10/23/09 Fri
Author: Fay in Australia
Subject: Idea for a Caravanners Prayer or survival kit ?

Does anyone have an idea for a caravanner ( mobile home) survival kit or prayer please ?
Fay

Replies:
[> Re: Idea for a Caravanners Prayer or survival kit ? -- skippy, 08:29:26 10/24/09 Sat [1]

are you talking about "motor" homes (campers) or "mobile" homes?

[> Re: Idea for a Caravanners Prayer or survival kit ? -- Fay in Australia, 16:10:26 10/24/09 Sat [1]

Good morning
I am talking about those things you pull behind your car & go on holidays. We call those caravans. Or the upmarket ones that you hire & go on holidays
Fay

[> Re: Idea for a Caravanners Prayer or survival kit ? -- jacksmum, 17:11:21 10/24/09 Sat [1]

Hello Fay
I hope this helps get you started.
HUGS
Sue :)

Caravan/RV Holiday M&Ms

Red - For the love of the great outdoors
Blue - For sightseeing and sunburn
Brown - For BBQ and flies
Yellow - For taking your home wherever you go
Orange - For meeting new friends
Green – For the adventure of a lifetime

Some people stay in hotels
but they'll never know the thrill
of being close to Nature
and cooking on the grill.
The joy of coming and going
and setting your own pace
for a holiday in a caravan
puts a smile on every face.
© Sue Pitchfork

[> Re: Idea for a Caravanners Prayer or survival kit ? -- kritterno1, 17:43:28 10/24/09 Sat [1]

Could you do a version with RV instead of caravan for us contrary Americans?
Mary

[> Re: Idea for a Caravanners Prayer or survival kit ? -- jacksmum, 18:39:47 10/24/09 Sat [1]

LOL Mary not really, I'm Australian so a lot of the American terminology goes over my head, I'm not even sure what an RV is. But hopefully one of the American poets can help.

Actually if an RV is similar to a caravan the M&M poem will still work but just change the word caravan to RV.
HUGS
Sue

[> [> Re: Idea for a Caravanners Prayer or survival kit ? -- Kritterno1, 18:55:42 10/24/09 Sat [1]

Yeah an RV--recrational vehicle--is like a caravan. In the US mobile homes are more stationary places where people actually live but can be transported to a location.

Just wanted to know if it was OK to tweak it to work.
Mary

[> Re: Idea for a Caravanners Prayer or survival kit ? -- jacksmum, 19:22:11 10/24/09 Sat [1]

Mary yes tweak away :)
HUGS
Sue

[> Re: Idea for a Caravanners Prayer or survival kit ? -- Fay in Australia, 02:13:12 10/25/09 Sun [1]

Thank you
I still get laughs when I say that I have a stall at a market
Apparently you keep horses in your stalls
Fay
crafterwannabe

Return to M & M Poem Archive Board