Teacher's Survival Kit
- To remind you that you are "TEA-rrific"
- For keeping things organized
- To remind you to stay flexible
- To help mend hurt feelings
- To remind you how sweet you are
- For you to realize how valuable you are
- To remind you that I'm thankful for your commit"mint"
- To color your days cheerful and bright
- To remind you that you are appreciated a "hole" lot
Teacher’s Survival Kit
- to color your day.
- for when things get a little rough.
- to replace those you lose from time to time.
- to soak up the over~flow, when your brain is too full.
- without you, things wouldn’t be complete.
HUGS AND KISSES
- to make everything worthwhile.
[> Re: Teacher's survival kit -- ShirleyT, 23:42:25 08/16/04 Mon 
This one would use a Mounds candy bar, Rolaids, mints, lifesavers, a crayon, a bath bomb, a stick of gum and a teabag.
Teacher Survival Kit
May this little kit help you
survive a year of school
and on those trying days
help you keep your cool...
to thank you for
the mounds of homework you grade
for those days when
you could really use an aide...
to instantly refresh
your weary mind on the spot
and a lifesaver
appreciate you a "hole" lot...
to color your days
sunny, bright and dazzling
and a bath bomb
after a day of frazzling...
A stick of gum
your great ideas to stick
and a teabag
we think you are tea-rific!
Also check out the post New Teacher Survival Kit