Great news! the craftsayings archive forum is back up online. http://t.co/0sfpxMeX
- Is there a Fourth of July in England?
- How many birthdays does the average man have?
- Some months have 31 days, some 30 days. How many have 28 days?
- How many outs are there in an inning?
- Is it legal for a man in California to marry his widow's sister?
- Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10. What is the answer?
- If there are 3 apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?
- If a doctor gives you three pills telling you to take one every half hour, how many minutes would the pills last?
- A farmer has 17 sheep, and all but 9 die. How many are left?
- How many animals of each sex did Moses take on the ark?
- How many two cent stamps are there in a dozen?
- How far can a dog run into the woods?
- Which weighs more, a pound of bricks or a pound of feathers?
- A rooster sits on the VERY TOP of a barn roof. If he lays an egg, which side will it roll off?
- You have a match and you go into a house and there is an oil lamp, a stove and a fire place all ready to be started. What do you light first?
- I have two US coins that have a total value of 55 cents and one of them is not a nickel. What are the two coins?