Great news! the craftsayings archive forum is back up online. http://t.co/0sfpxMeX
IQ Test with Answers
- Q Is there a Fourth of July in England?
A. Yes, it comes after the third of July!
- Q. How many birthdays does the average man have?
A. 1 Just one!
- Q. Some months have 31 days, some 30 days. How many have 28 days?
A. 12, all of them!
- Q. How many outs are there in an inning?
A. 6, three per side!
- Q. Is it legal for a man in California to marry his widow's sister?
A. No - because he is dead!
- Q. Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10. What is the answer?
A. 70, (30 divided by 1/2 equals 60!) Takes some thinking.....
- Q. If there are 3 apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?
A. 2, you took them, remember?
- Q. If a doctor gives you three pills telling you to take one every half hour, how many minutes would the pills last?
A. 60 - Start with the 1st pill, 30 minutes later take the 2nd, then 30 minutes for the 3rd.
- Q. A farmer has 17 sheep, and all but 9 die. How many are left?
- Q. How many animals of each sex did Moses take on the ark?
A. Zero, Moses didn't have an ark, Noah did!
- Q. How many two cent stamps are there in a dozen?
A. Twelve, there are 12 two cent stamps in a dozen!
- Q. How far can a dog run into the woods?
A. Half way, otherwise he'll be coming out of the woods!
- Q. Which weighs more, a pound of bricks or a pound of feathers?
A. Neither a pound of bricks weighs the same as a pound of feathers!
- Q. A rooster sits on the VERY TOP of a barn roof. If he lays an egg, which side will it roll off?
A. Roosters don't lay eggs.
- Q. You have a match and you go into a house and there is an oil lamp, a stove and a fire place all ready to be started. What do you light first?
A. The match!
- Q. I have two US coins that have a total value of 55 cents and one of them is not a nickel. What are the two coins?
A. The one that is not a nickel is a half dollar. The other coin is a nickel.