I've had a lot of feedback on this one and everyone loved it. I think we can all relate! This could be nicely matted and framed or given to someone in scroll fashion for an easy, simple gag gift.
12 Step Program
Newly Revised to 13 Steps
© 2001 by Shirley Thomas @ CraftSayings.com
|1. I will not stuff craft supplies in every corner of my house.
2. I will not keep nine projects going at one time.
3. I will not pick up more buttons, lace or fabric when I have a ton at home.
4. I will not let my crafting area look like a condemned area.
5. I will not relegate the kitchen table to crafts.
6. I will not attend craft shows just to pick up more ideas.
7. I will not stock up on more craft supplies just because they are on sale.
8. I will not go off on a tangent when anyone mentions that little word "import ".
9. I will not let my crafting distract me from fixing dinner.
10. I will not stay up all night crafting.
11. I will not save dryer lint, empty cereal boxes, detergent scoops, etc.
12. I will not buy every craft magazine I see.
13. I will not make promises I cannot keep. See you at the craft show.
Clip art credit: Unknown