Great news! the craftsayings archive forum is back up online. http://t.co/0sfpxMeX
Beaded Candy Cane
This candy cane is very simple. My grandchildren helped me make these a few years ago when I was in an ornie swap.
- The size of the beads will determine the size of the finished ornament.
- Slide a couple of red tri-beads or star beads onto heavy wire. Wrap the wire around the beads inconspicuously so that they don't slide off.
- Slide on a couple of clear or white beads and keep alternating colors until it is the length you want it.
- Bend into a candy cane shape, wrap the end wire around an end bead and snip.
- Glue on a small bow and tie on a hanger.
- Add poem. You may want to leave off the last verse if for a younger child.