Fluffy the Snowman
On a cold day, snuggle up to Fluffy with some hot chocolate and a good book!
- White bed pillow
- Stocking cap or toboggan
- Scarf or strip of fabric
- Orange felt scrap
- Pair of mittens, gloves or cut out similar shapes from felt
- Small broom or whisk broom (optional)
- Whip stitch or glue a stocking cap to the top of a white bed pillow, pulling the corners of pillow under the cap.
- Tie a scarf around the pillow about 1/3 way down.
- Sew or glue on button eyes and mouth.
- Cut a circle of orange felt, slit half way and shape into a cone for a carrot nose (or just use a triangle shape); glue or sew edge of nose to face.
- Sew buttons down the front.
- Sew or glue mittens or gloves to the front for the arms.
- If desired, prop a small broom or whisk broom along Fluffy, depending on size of pillow.