Now you can search our entire site for a
specific topic in the box below!
© 2002 by
- Paint a 1 1/2" wooden ball (head) the desired skin tone and glue to
the tip of a triangular-shaped sea sponge (body).
- Glue Spanish moss (hair) to the head.
- Use a Sharpie black fine tip marker to draw a simple face. Eyes can
be made cute and easily by drawing a curve with eye lashes along bottom of
it so she is looking down.
- Glue a 2" straw hat to head.
- Slide handles off of two small brooms. Glue both brooms to back of neck as
shown for wings.
- Poke two short sticks into the sponge for arms and glue in place.
- Glue a piece of fishing line to a twig for fishing pole and glue a fish to
it. Glue to her body between her arms.
- Glue arms together with a small bucket between them. Glue small
shells or stones in bucket.
- Cut a short piece of beige chenille stem and glue green or black beads to
it for eyes. Bend and glue to edge of bucket so that it appears to be a worm
looking over side.
- Glue dried or silk flowers to hat.
- Glue a raffia bow at neck.
- Print poem 6-up here.
Clip Art: http://freemo.com/free/angelclipart.html