- Slide a teardrop crystal onto a 12” (or shorter) piece of 18 gauge
artistic silver wire.
- Twist a small curl in the end with needle nose pliers.
- Slide a rondelle or round crystal bead onto the wire, kinking the
wire a little so that the beads line up.
- Continue with different kinds of beads until you get the look you
- Remember every icicle is different!
- Bend and curl the wire at top as shown and trim any excess wire.
- Add a metallic bow if desired.
- Frosted beads and colorful beads also make pretty icicles. Make long
ones and shorter ones.
- Hang in a sunny window or near lights on a Christmas tree to watch
the love glisten through!
Pictured icicle was threaded as follows: Teardrop, rondelle, spaghetti,
4 mm round, 8 mm round, tri-bead, 10 mm round, rondelle, 6 mm round, 10 mm
round, 4 mm round, rondelle, 10 mm round, tri-bead, 12 mm round, rondelle,
6 mm round, 8 mm round and rondelle on 11 inches of wire.