Now you can search our entire
site for a specific topic in the box below!
[TextCounter Fatal Error: Could Not Write to File _projects_holidays_halloween_spider_cider_punch_index.shtml]Spider Cider Punch Bowl
- Make the chilled version of the Spiced Apple Cider recipe below and pour
in a punch bowl.
- Pour cider into an ice cube
tray and put a small plastic spider in each cube. When frozen, pop them
out and float in the punch bowl.
- If your spiders are too big for an ice cube
tray, freeze them in Styrofoam cups, using enough cider to cover spiders.
- If available, you can substitute gummy spiders for plastic ones.
- Do not put the spider ice cubes in drinking cups since it is a potential choking hazard.
- Print poem here and slip sign into small acrylic frame.
by punch bowl.
Spiced Apple Cider Recipe
1 gallon apple cider
3/4 cup brown sugar
juice of 1 lemon
4 cinnamon sticks
1 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
Mix together all of the ingredients in a large soup kettle. Bring to a boil,
then reduce the heat and simmer for ten minutes. Serve hot, or cool to room
temperature and chill before serving.
© 2000 by firstname.lastname@example.org
The old witch ordered fresh spider cider,
So all of her spiders did abide her.
But some fell in and turned to ice. . .
As the witch cried, "What a touch so nice!"