Compiled & many originals
Collection © 1972 - Present by Shirley Thomas @ CraftSayings.com
Use individually but please
do not reprint entire collection or significant portion without copyright
notice intact. Thanks and I hope you will enjoy!
- A wife and a steady job have ruined many a good fisherman.
- Rise & Shine. It's
- Even if you've been fishing for 3 hours and haven't gotten
anything except poison ivy and a sunburn, you're still better off than
- Ahh Retirement!
Fishing yesterday, fishing today, fishing tomorrow!
- Ahh Retirement! Vacation yesterday, vacation today,
- Take up a reel sport. . . Fishing!
- Fishing permit required but a worm works better.
- I went down to the sporting goods store and got a new rod and
reel for my wife.....pretty good trade, don't ya think?
- I've spent most of my life fishing. The rest of it I wasted!
- Fishy, fishy in the brook.
Papa caught him on a hook.
Mama fried him up at home.
Now don't choke on a bone!
- Fish scales lie.
- If people concentrated on the really important stuff in life,
there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.
- I never caught a fish I didn't like.
- You get a line, I'll get a pole and we'll meet down at the old
- Earth's surface is 3/4 water and 1/4 land.
It's obvious that God intended man to spend triple the time
fishing than doing yard work.
- When life is floundering, its time to go fishing.
- My wife says if I go fishing one more time she's leaving.
I'm sure gonna miss her!
- I came. I saw. I went fishing.
- My rod and my reel, they comfort me. St. Peter: 12 lb.
- Teach a man to fish and a liar is born.
- Fishing is a tough job, but I'm willing to tackle it!
If I could get away from fishing, I'd attend Fisherholics
- If God had wanted man to work, He wouldn't have invented fishin'.
- There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the
shore like an idiot.
- Fishing is cheaper than a psychiatrist.
A reel fisherman can tackle anything that bobs along.
Many more coming!